Smashcords 4 in March
I am prioritizing releasing the next major version of the website at this time and will not be adding new servers untilt his is done. Here are my favorite changes:
- Submitting, adding, and updating servers is now done directly on the website.
- This will allow the site to be updated much more easily and by multiple people since no coding is required.
- This should drastically increase turnaround for applications.
- Live search will let you type a few letters of a server's name to easily find it.
- There are clickable filter buttons that enable you to filter servers by specific game support or by server type.
- The main page will be the listings and a central news section will not exist.
- There will be new sections for streams, video uploads, and upcoming events.
- You will be able to keep track of these via Facebook, Twitter, or with a webhook in Discord.
The theme of this update is efficency and a renewed focus on being a great directory. I hope you look forward to it going live later this month.
PS: Those who applied need not worry. I have your applications set aside and they will be added in along with this major update.